Edge prep benefits:
- First part, good part in holemaking
- Ability to run higher feed rate with reduced torque
- Longer tool life
- Tighter tolerance hole to hole
- Eliminate run out
- 20 edge prep size selections for the DXM50-EZ
- The micro-geometry technology of 3 distinct edge prep shapes (radius, waterfall, oval) available for each of the 20 edge prep sizes.
- 4th Axis capability for “Curvilinear Drill Points” available to customers licensed to provide the Kennametal style “S” point geometry. Addition of the 4th axis requires a mechanical upgrade to the machine. Price of upgrade is available upon request.
- Drill Points in any manufacturer’s point configuration
- Reamers in any manufacturer’s configuration
- Gun Drills (single and two flute) in any length
- Tool Diameters from .020” up to 1.00”
- Will edge prep multiple cutting edge geometries
- Standard 110VAC Single Phase Current
- 15 AMP service line
- Normal Wall Outlet (Non-GFI)
- Work Light 110 VAC 35 Watt
- European current (50hz acceptable)
- Machine requires only the electrical plug end changed to adapt to the local electrical supply standard.
- Unit is sealed, no dust collection required.
- CE Certified