Edge prep benefits:
- Ability to run higher feed rate with reduced torque
- Longer tool life
- Eliminate chatter
- Size selection includes 4 edge prep sizes.
- The current waterfall edge prep technology for end mills covers 4 distinct edge prep sizes for both Right and Left Hand cutting tools.
- End Mills
- Any manufacturer’s helix/external form including variable pitch/variable spaced end mills.
- Right hand/Left Hand Rotation
- Size range from 1 MM to 30 MM Diameter, ½” to 10-1/2” flute length.
- Ball Nose End Mills
- Steps on Step Drills/Step Reamers
- Thread Mills
- Any manufacturer’s configuration
- Up to 25 MM Diameter, multiple flutes
- Standard 110VAC Single Phase Current
- 15 AMP service line
- Normal Wall Outlet (Non-GFI)
- Work Light 110 VAC 35 Watt
- European current (50hz acceptable)
- Machine requires only the electrical plug end changed to adapt to the local electrical supply standard.
- Unit is sealed, no dust collection required.
- CE Certified